- The whole manuscript is required to be in one MS-WORD file only which will start from the covering letter.
- The author is advised to submit the complete manuscript as mere Abstract alone will not be considered for review.
- Manuscript Title: The title of the paper should be in a 12 point Times New Roman font. It should be bold typed, centered and fully capitalized.
- Author Name(s) & Affiliations: The Author(s) full name, designation, affiliation(s), address, mobile numbers, and e-mail address should be in italic & 11-point Calibri Font. It must be centered underneath the title.
- Abstract: Abstract should be in fully italicized text, not exceeding 250 words. The abstract must be informative and explain the background, aims, methods, results and conclusion in a single paragraph. Abbreviations must be mentioned in full.
- Keywords: Abstract must be followed by a list of keywords arranged in alphabetical order and separated by commas and full stops at the end.
- Manuscript: It should be free from grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors and must be thoroughly edited. Avoid hybrid language and prefer British English. Use standard A4 paper with portrait setting. The text in 10 points Times New Roman should have single space with 1 inch margin set for top, bottom, left and right. The numbering of pages should be at the bottom (centre alignment).
- Headings: All the headings should be in a 12 point Times New Roman Font. These must be bold-faced, aligned left.
- Sub Headings: All the sub-headings should be in a 10 point Times New Roman Font. These must be bold-faced, aligned left.
- Main Text: It should be in a 10 point Times New Roman Font, single spaced and justified. The manuscript should preferably not exceed 5,000 words. The main text should follow the following sequence:
o Review of Literature
o Need / Importance of Study
o Statement of the Problem
o Research Methodology
o Results and Discussion
o Recommendations / Suggestions
o Appendix / Annexure
- Figures and Tables: These should be simple, crystal clear, centered, separately numbered & self explained, and titles must be above the table / figure. Sources of data should be mentioned below the table / figure.
- Equations: These should be consecutively numbered in parentheses, horizontally centered with equation number placed at the right.
- References: The authors are advised to follow APA style of referencing. The list of all references should be alphabetically arranged.