The editorial team of Delhi Business Review is dedicated towards expeditious and diligent evaluation and publication of manuscripts which make new contributions in the already existing research studies on a particular topic(s). To maintain a high-quality publication, all submissions undergo double blind peer review process.
The peer review policy of Delhi Business Review emphasizes on the following:
- The practice of identical manuscript being sent for publication in more than one journal is not acceptable.
- The manuscript being submitted for publication should align with the scope of the journal.
- The journal follows stringent policy of review wherein, the submitted manuscripts are reviewed by two experts as selected by the members of editorial board.
- Also, the members of editorial board can initiate supplementary review if deemed necessary. In such a case, authors of the manuscript are informed.
- The decision of acceptance of manuscript for publication in the journal is taken by Editors-in-Chief on the basis of the referees' reports. The notification regarding the acceptance or rejection of the manuscript is shared with the authors promptly.
- The confidentiality of manuscripts is given utmost importance. The reviewers are sensitized about the due diligence that is expected from them during the review process.
- During the review process, the reviewers should promptly report any act of direct competitive, collaborative, or other relationships with any of the authors to pave way for unbiased evaluation of the manuscript.
- The peer review process is purely confidential and identity of reviewers is not revealed to the author(s).